VL-type Air Skate Kit
The VL-type air skate kit comes complete with a set of four or six VL air bearings secured into stainless steel modules. Also included are air flow control valves and 90° elbow adapters, sufficient air hose, ball valve and push-in connectors as necessary.
VL air skate kits are most suited to moving loads weighing less than 3 tonnes, and are especially ideal for “clean room” applications or attaching directly to delicate machinery that is moved repetitively.
The VL bearings shown here are designed to attach permanently to machinery or loads that are frequently moved. Each move then only requires the attachment of the air supply hoses. Attachment to the load is via a central bolt, the specifications of which are determined at the time of order.
- VL Air Skates are normally intended for permanent installation under light weight equipment.
- For rigging moves use heavier duty modular Air Skates.
- VL Bearings should be supported over 80% of their top face in service.
- VL bearings being stainless are ideal for Chemicals, Foods or Pharmaceuticals applications.
- There are 4 sizes / capacities which when fitted to aluminium or steel fabrications make economic lightweight transporters or turntables.
- Control box and/or remote control is optional – please see below.
PER BEARING - kg bar | 0.7
|'A' DIMENSION mm||200||250||300||350|
|'B' DIMENSION mm||20||20||20||20|
|'C' APPROX. RISE HEIGHT||7||8||10||12|